Morbark, LLC, is proud to recognize eight of its top tree care products dealers and four of its top industrial dealers with Gold Tier status.
Tree Care Products:
- Alexander Equipment, Northern Illinois
- Bobcat of Buffalo, Western New York
- Cardinal Equipment, Ontario and Quebec, Canada
- Deacon Equipment, East-Central Pennsylvania
- ESSCO Distributors, Long Island, New York
- Savannah Equipment Specialists, Southeast Georgia
- Schmidt Equipment, Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Stevens Products LTD, New Zealand
- Cardinal Equipment, Ontario, Quebec and Maritime Provinces, Canada
- James River Equipment, Virginia and North Carolina
- L.C. Whitford Equipment, Western New York
- Tidewater Equipment, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida
“Morbark’s network of dealers are a key part of our efforts to enable our customers’ success,” said John Foote, Morbark Senior Vice President. “These dealers represent the best of the best. They provide more than just our high-performance equipment; they give our customers local knowledge and support to help them grow and maintain their businesses. We’re proud to have them in the Morbark family.”
Morbark dealers are reviewed and scored annually on their customer service, business plan, equipment and parts sales, service and warranty process, marketing efforts, and much more. The companies earning Gold Tier status are truly exceptional in all scoring aspects.
Half of this year’s honored dealers are previous Gold Tier recipients:
For Tree Care: Alexander Equipment earned Gold Tier status for the fifth consecutive year, Schmidt Equipment earned the honor four of the previous five years, and Bobcat of Buffalo was honored for the second straight year. Cardinal Equipment, Deacon Equipment, ESSCO Distributors, Savannah Equipment and Stevens Products were honored for the first time in the Tree Care division. Cardinal, however, earned the honor for Industrial products last year, and 2016 was their first year as a Morbark Tree Care Products dealer.
For Industrial: Both James River Equipment and Tidewater Equipment were honored with Gold Tier status for the fourth straight year, while Cardinal Equipment earned their second straight Gold dealer award and L.C. Whitford was honored for the first time.
“Our dealers go through a rigorous review process,” said Mark Rau, Dealer Development Manager. “We have a series of quarterly and annual reviews that test them on different aspects of their businesses to ensure all of our dealers have a consistent high standard of quality. Morbark also is constantly working with our dealers to improve the review process. We’re honored to recognize these dealers who scored highly in all aspects of our review process and are as devoted to continuous improvement as Morbark is.”
Published March 22, 2017
CLICK HERE to access printer-friendly press release file.