The Morbark Integrated Control System (MICS) is the ultimate diagnostic tool, allowing onsite and remote troubleshooting.
Now equipment operators or service technicians can connect via WiFi, Bluetooth or Internet to Morbark machines via two new apps – IQANsync for smartphones and IQANrun Free for iOS and Android tablets.
You will need the Bluetooth adapter to use these apps.
The IQANsync application allows you to use your smartphone to update software and/or settings in your MICS system. It supports project settings and clone files. Transfer files to your phone using email or Dropbox, and then connect to the MICS system via WiFi or Bluetooth to send them.
- Logs can be uploaded from your MICS system to your phone. They can then be emailed or sent to Dropbox.
- Use your phone as a “modem” that connects your machine to the Internet. This will allow remote personnel to connect to your machine and perform operations such as fault finding, software updates, configuration, calibration and more.
The IQANrun application for tablets features:
- A system overview function, to quickly find module or I/O related alarms or errors.
- Settings like date/time and language, and module information such as serial number, software version and more.
- Ability to view all logs – systems, event and statistical – and corresponding content.
- Unique function for adjusting inputs, outputs and parameters in real time.
- Reset a setting to its factory default value if needed.
- A filter function lets you find what you’re looking for fast and easy; and the contents of a log can be easily shared via email.
Models/Serial Number Ranges
The following equipment models and serial number ranges include the updated MICS and can use the IQANsync and IQANrun apps.
- 6600 Wood Hog: -1188 and later
- 4600XL Wood Hog: -1157 and later
- 3800XL Wood Hog: -1059 and later
- 3800 Wood Hog: -1136 and later
- 3200 Wood Hog: -1060 and later
- 1300 Tub Grinder: -1548, -1550 and later
- 40/36 Drum Chipper: -1196 and later